Monday, March 21, 2011

Some pictures, I guess

Wow, it's been a hot minute since I updated.  I know, that's bad blog etiquette.  I get it.
What can I say?  Life happens.  But, I've still been working out.  Really, I have!

So, here's a picture post.  It's going to be short (because I honestly can't believe I'm putting pictures of myself on the internet- gross), but here it is.  The first picture is Day 0, and the second is abourt Day 34.  It's cheating a little to not do it right on Day 30, but I was Spring Breaking and couldn't get to a seedy bathroom mirror.  So, without further ado...



Day 0

Day 34
I'm pretty happy with the results that I've been able to get in just ~34 days, and I can't wait for Day 60.  

Another update to come once I've gotten over the heebie geebies of this post.

-Cholo

No comments:

Post a Comment