Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ice cream and cake and cake

Shocking/sort of gross revelation this morning: every time I've made something with protein powder (meat stick, I know) I haven't put nearly enough of it in.  I thought that "one scoop" meant, like, a table spoon or two.  Oh no. It meant one scoop full of the scooper that comes in the tub.  THE SCOOPER IN THE TUB IS MASSIVE.  Like, at least 17 tablespoons.  I'm eating some yogurt and fruit with the powder in it, and every gritty bite brings me closer to expelling it all.  Hopefully it will help though?  ::crunch, crunch, crunch::

Go away, fat man!
Immediate post-workout review: Plyometrics this morning.  It didn't feel like it went as well as last week, but I think that might just be a feeling.  I went a little lower on my squats, tried to jump a little higher, etc.  I even had to pause the DVD once to halt impending asphyxiation  (talk about a slice of humble pie).  I sweat my arse off, though, so I guess I was doing something right.

Anywho, I'm off to shower and take a nap before class.  Grocery shopping is a necessary evil today, but I sho' don't want to do it.  Know that.

-Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment