Monday, February 28, 2011

Rolling in the Deep: Day 15

Downloading the new Adele CD as I type, review to come.
I had a dream the other night that I met Adele.  It was a weird dream, and I won't get into the specifics (which involve Europe, foreign languages, tricky food, and dark alleys), but in the dream she told me it was very nice meeting me.  Heck, that's probably the best thing that's happened to me!  So, if people start talking about meeting celebrities, I'll probably talk about my dream-meeting like it really happened.  Whoops.

Today is Day 15!  The pictures have been taken, but I decided, after much little to no debate, to wait until Day 30 to post.  But- silver lining- I'll go ahead and post Day 0, Day 15, and Day 30 pictures come Day 30.  So, it sort of evens out (nope).

The weather this weekend was gorgeous, which didn't exactly lend itself to working out.  But- I got it all done (albeit sort of out of order), and I'm happy for it.  I also got to work on transforming my milky white albino skin into milky pink baby mouse skin, which is a huge plus.  


Workout-related info after the jumparoo.


Today was Chest and Back, and I got mixed results.  I feel like I did a great job of working out my chest- I was pumping out some pushups- but the pullups on the second sets were just atrocious.  Like, I couldn't even get one-ish out.  I guess that means I was really working until failure?  Who knows, but I didn't like it.  Ab Ripper went better today than it has in the past two weeks, though, so there was a bit of silver lining.  


UPDATE: I think the workout actually went pretty well, I had a hard time taking notes in CPA review course tonight.  Plus side:  I didn't take many notes, which let me spend more time on important things, like planning my life if I decide not to be an accountant (possibilities include: moving to Amsterdam and doing something involving club music and the red light district).

I'm in one of my best friend's weddings this weekend, so I've gotta try to do a good job of regulating the food consumption and bringing the workout heat.  The wedding food will be delicious- know that- but it is also guaranteed to be unhealthily delicious and available in quantities that could feed a small island country.  Not complaining (salivating, actually), but sweet baby Jesus will it be tough to avoid.


All of that being said, I'm off to eat an apple, watch 90210, and meet dream of meeting British singing sensations.


Picture of the day:



A puffin, my favorite bird.  
-Chizarles

No comments:

Post a Comment