Monday, February 7, 2011

Only got 4 minutes to save the world

I'm so excited about Valentine's Day, y'all!  I get to spend lots of time with that special someone, eat a good dinner, cozy up in front of a romantic comedy, laugh at jokes that are, at best, slightly humorous.

Wait, no I'm not.
I'm single.
Perpetually single.

Anywho, today is not Valentine's Day.  So I guess it's not that important.  But, V-Day is in one week, so today is important: today is the first day of the last week of my relationship with my three best friends.



I get teary just thinking about it.  We've had some great times together, we three.  But, even though they shouldn't, most good things eventually come to an end.
 Insert the most terrible (greatest) friendship-ruiner ever.

So, on Valentine's Day, 2011, I'll start the P90X program and try to undo the damage that years of delicious food and bar romps have done.  It will be long, it will be hard, and I'll probably curse.  A lot.  But, hopefully, I will have an excuse not to wear a shirt between the months of May and September.  Think of all the money I'll save on shirts!

More to come (like the dreaded pictures).  Anybody want to cocktail every night from now until Sunday night?  It's part of my grieving process.

-Cholo

No comments:

Post a Comment