Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When did my butt become a punching bag?

Quick post before I hit the hay.

1) I'm still sore from Plyometrics.  I'm having a hard time sitting down without making an awkward face.  People in my classes today must have thought I'm fighting a nasty case of hemorrhoids.
2) Workout this morning was pretty tough.  It was a bunch of pushups and pullups, which, after the first 2000, start to wear on you.
3) Today also brought Ab Ripper X.  It should be called Ab/Leg/Life-Ruiner X.  It was nasty.

I think I'm at the phase where everything is really hard and I have to complain about it to get through it.  Hm, what's the next phase?  Actually being able to finish a video without pressing the pause button?  Hopefully.

Yoga X in the morning, hopefully it will help balance my workout-induced mood swings.

Diet Day 2: success, for the most part.  No cheating yet, but the chicken breast/lettuce/carrots thing is starting to wear on me.

Basically the longest 2 days of my life.

I am out of shape, hear me roar.



-Chuck


P.S.  Did anyone see the Bonnaroo 2011 lineup?  I-N-S-A-N-E.  I'm quite looking forward to walking around small-town Tennessee, listening to Eminem, and wearing a hippie loin-cloth. Can you dig it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment